Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WoW held up Starcraft 2 for a year

During the interview with Blizzard Vice President of Game Design, Rob Pardo, states tt the reason SC2 was held up was becoz staff was sent over to work on WoW

'"One of the reasons that StarCraft II had some delays very early on in development is because a fair amount of the design team went onto World of Warcraft for a year to really help finish that game off," Pardo told us.'

Read the whole Article here

Reading the comments on Kotaku really is hilarious!

Wing0o
"I'm ok with it ruining lives, BUT NOT MY STARCRAFT! World of Warcraft YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR!"

DarkSonic999

"I suggest we form the Fellowship of Kotaku
Who's in? WiNg0o, You have my sword!"

Blore07
"AND MY AXE!"

Polezo
"and you have my bow"

anduin1

"and my level 80 priests staff ! ....oh wait"

Check out the rest of the comments here

No comments:

Post a Comment