Friday, July 17, 2009

Undo Send in Real Life

I am alligator man, a dangerous amphibious monster. I swim quietly toward my prey, a seven-year-old girl named Isabelle, who also happens to be my daughter. Sensing the danger, she nervously scans the surface of the pool. Suddenly she spots me. Our eyes lock for a brief moment. She smiles, screams, and lunges in the opposite direction, laughing. But I'm too fast. I push off the bottom of the pool and pounce. When I land within a few inches of her, she turns to face me, gasping, hand held up in the air.

"PAUSE!" she yells.

"What's the matter?"

"I swallowed water," she sputters.

So, of course, we pause.

Which gives me a few seconds to think: why don't we do that in real life?


Read the full article here
Undo Send in Real Life

Maybe can use his method to control my anger lolz...
Thanks to Vincent for the read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment