Monday, August 10, 2009

Want to park here? Too bad, I'm waiting for my boyfriend


STOMPer Rac said this woman driver refused to budge to let her park even though she was taking up two lots, and continued to chat on her phone while waiting for her boyfriend.

Said the STOMPer:

"I came home from work on Aug 8 2009 at around 6pm and saw this lady driver parking her car in 2 parking lots.

"I signalled to her that I would like to park my car but she simply refused to move.

"She continued her conversation for at least the next 20 minutes on her phone, while waiting for her boyfriend.

"Seriously, I'm sick of such inconsiderate drivers.

"Why can't she simply park her car properly instead of taking up 2 lots?"


Gee... if it's me, i would have parked infront of her, then go somewhere lim kopi already... or maybe whip out my psp n start playing monsterhunter.. when the bf returns , i will juz say...

"Wanna move out ah? Too bad, i on quest now... very hard to kill lah this boss... wait awhile okie?"

Source: Stomp

No comments:

Post a Comment